Help via Donation

Subscribe

Downloading.......................

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Julie Anne San Jose - self-titled 2012

Grab a copy NOW!

CD copy for ONLY 50pesos/CD Audio



Courier. Send your documents and PAKOPYA via LBC Express












ABOUT THIS ALBUM:
--- Julie Anne San Jose is the self-titled studio album of Filipino singer/actress Julie Anne San Jose, released in iTunes on August 10, 2012 and in Compact Discs on August 15, 2012. by GMA Records. The carrier single is "I'll Be There" and was used as the theme song for the Tagalized Koreanovela "Lie To Me" by GMA-7. The album debuted at #1 in the Philippine iTunes chart upon its release.



 Tracklist

1.Baby You Are
2.Bakit Ngayon
3.Enough
4.For Everything
5.Glad It's Over
6.I'll Be There
7.MSB (My Sweet Boy)
8.When I Close My Eyes
9.When You Said Goodbye
10.Hold On
11.Let Me Be the One


 
Click Here!
ORDER NOW! 

No comments: